The Dark Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foxy - Introduction

Go down

Foxy - Introduction Empty Foxy - Introduction

Post by Foxy Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:59 am

Hey, I'm Simon but you guys can call me Foxy or Foxeh, I live in the UK South Yorkshire - I do apologize for my horrible accent it can be hard to understand me sometimes.

History
--------
I've been playing WoW for around 9 years, joined at the end tier of Burning Crusade, joined a raiding guild for Wrath of the Lich King where I did a lot of arena and raiding. Really enjoyed my time in Wrath, the guild I was in had plans to keep the PvP and raiding going into Cataclysm but things changed and everyone started to leave... from then on usually playing on my own and pugging dungeons.

I'm looking to repeat my experience that I had in Wrath of the Lich King with a good set of people that just want a good laugh and progress together. Currently my playing hours are everywhere, but I try to make it on in the evenings and weekends.

My preferred role this expansion seems to be a DK Tank. I'm also leveling a WW Monk if the raid team needs an extra DPS.

Foxy

Back to top Go down