The Dark Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sophie - introduction

2 posters

Go down

Sophie - introduction Empty Sophie - introduction

Post by Eleuia Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Hey mon!

My name is Sophie. I'm an altoholic at heart, so calling me by my character's name would probably get confusing real fast. I usually go by Eleuia online, but feel free to call me by my real name Smile

I'm 22 and from Denmark. I study medialogy, for those of you who know what that is, and my personality type is INFP (for you, Akiha). I'm pretty new to WoW (started playing about a month or two before Legion launched) but have played a bunch of other MMOs in the past.
Be warned, I have a strange obsession with trolls (3 troll characters and counting), so don't be surprised if I keep referring to you as 'mon' lol.

I don't have a preferred role, but since I'm new to the game my options are pretty limited at the moment. I'm gonna gear my resto druid (Zholla) first, then we'll see what happens.

Guild-wise I'm want a place to small talk and hang out while playing the game. I like a good challenge as much as any gamer, but at heart I'm a filthy casual. Mistakes are made and I'd rather be able to laugh about it than have it start a landslide of angry ranting. I'm here to have fun first and foremost!

I've always favored pve the most, but I enjoy the occasional pvp. My pvp experience in WoW is pretty darn limited though, so if anyone is up for it I wouldn't say no to a "dos and don'ts" Smile My playing hours are super random since I often have trouble falling asleep.

Cheers peeps, cya in-game!

Eleuia

Back to top Go down

Sophie - introduction Empty Re: Sophie - introduction

Post by Akiha Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:03 pm

Thanks Smile

INFP: Thank you for knowing all the darkest parts of us and loving us anyway.

Akiha

Back to top Go down